We, at McIntyre Elder Law, are growing and expanding and are looking for the right people grow with. Our main office is located in the gateway of uptown Shelby, and we offer the opportunity to meet the best clients, and really make a difference in their lives. We have expanding into Mecklenburg County and have an office space in uptown Charlotte on N. Tryon St. We are looking to attract and bring on the brightest and most talented personnel to help expand McIntyre Elder Law in the Charlotte region and beyond.
The Marketing/Event Coordinator will drive, manage, and assist a variety of marketing tasks to help tell the McIntyre Elder Law story to our customers as well as organization that we partner with in the care of clients. These tasks include but are not limited to leading and managing all visual marketing communication for the company such as graphic design, product photography, videography and editing, and event marketing.
A successful candidate will be well rounded in graphic design, marketing communications & messaging, and project management. In addition, the Marketing/Event Coordinator should also have experience in successful execution of event planning and/or seminars.
- Primary point person internally for creation and management of graphic design needs, including managing product branding photography and videography of weekly/monthly events and inhouse recordings. .
- Ensure all graphic design and visual communication aligns to the McIntyre Elder Law brand standards and brand identity
- Create marketing communications Powerpoint presentations for seminars and speaking engagements. Strong experience in Powerpoint required.
- Create graphics for social media posts, emails, and other marketing communication needs to help increase product awareness and convey complex topics in a simplified manner and schedule post to blast daily to all social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Build and design templates for use in email marketing and other marketing communication needs
- Manage execution of planning events for targeted audiences from booking venue, designing flyers, arranging food, setting up at the event from beginning to shutting down of event at the end.
- Track and report on performance of McIntyre Elder Law events (attendances, leads, sales, event cost)
- Research business opportunities and assist in strategy development.
- Organized, with keen attention for detail. Independent worker and self-motivated
- Team player who isn’t afraid of taking initiative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible availability, (some events after hours or require travel)
- Tech savvy and full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Personable, positive vibe, fun and upbeat character is a must!